<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thedavidmanly.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The definitive host: Do Our Part

The definitive host

de·fin·i·tive host (duh-fin'eh-tiv) n. 1) An organism where a parasite undergoes the adult and sexual stages of its reproductive cycle 2) Someone you go to for interesting stories and/or facts, and puts on one hell of a dinner party 3) This blog, devoted to science and other geeky subjects

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Do Our Part

It's day three of my internship, and things are going well. I have my own cubicle, computer, filling cabinet AND desk! The government treats us well :P

All I'm doing now is doing preliminary research on a wide variety of topic in order to determine which will best suit the needs of this project. It's not the most exciting thing in the world, but I'm happy to do it (and get paid for it too ... lol).

I had a whole bunch if funny ideas in my head of what to write in this post. But then, in my wandering of the internet, I saw this:



I really, really like that video ... and not just becasue it has a frog in it ;)
And if you are curious, that is a CGI Leopard frog (Rana pipiens).

As many of you know, I think that the rainforests and our our planet are an amazing source of biodiversity, and need to be conserved.

Do your part ... recycle, be as green as is possible within your means, save energy and, most importantly, believe that we can make a difference.

Why? Well, isn't it enough I asked you?

What about the Prince of Wales?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 6, 2009 at 7:09 PM , Anonymous Sara said...

I think the PSA is pretty effective. Well, actually, Daniel Craig caught my attention...

 
At May 10, 2009 at 7:15 AM , Anonymous de Sa said...

Daniel Craig caught my attention too.... what? Who said that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home