<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thedavidmanly.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The definitive host: My Life, Such As It Is Right Now

The definitive host

de·fin·i·tive host (duh-fin'eh-tiv) n. 1) An organism where a parasite undergoes the adult and sexual stages of its reproductive cycle 2) Someone you go to for interesting stories and/or facts, and puts on one hell of a dinner party 3) This blog, devoted to science and other geeky subjects

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Life, Such As It Is Right Now

Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day in Ottawa after I finished work. On my walk home, the sun was shining and there was hardly a cloud in the sky. It was beautiful. It turned a crap day into a very enjoyable one.

I went for a nice long walk outside after I arrived home and changed, and pondered about getting a bike to ride in Ottawa this summer. I personally think it would be a good idea ... thoughts?

With regards to my internship, what is good about it, as compared to school, is that I don't have much to do on the weekends anymore. There's no articles to write, research to do or assignments to grade ... just sleeping in and taking it easy.

My internship is really not NEWS, it's more PR. Which most likely means that I won't get as much clippings as compared to others working at a daily paper or magazine. However, the odd time I may get pulled off what I'm working on to write a news brief, media release or a Q&A.

And that's all that has been going on with me these days. Get up, have breakfast, go to work, have lunch, back to work, come home, have dinner, watch TV and go to bed. Not really exciting.

As for my plans for the day, it's very simple. I'm going to relax for a bit more, and then go see the Star Trek movie :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home