<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thedavidmanly.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The definitive host: Kinda

The definitive host

de·fin·i·tive host (duh-fin'eh-tiv) n. 1) An organism where a parasite undergoes the adult and sexual stages of its reproductive cycle 2) Someone you go to for interesting stories and/or facts, and puts on one hell of a dinner party 3) This blog, devoted to science and other geeky subjects

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kinda

Perplexed by this blog's title? Go ahead, read it again. I can wait.

Still confused? Well, let me enlighten you.

I am almost sick, not quite, but getting there. So, I have christened myself "kinda sick." Hence the name of the blog.

What does it mean? Well, it means that I wake up with a sore throat and a massive headache, but drugs keep them at bay. I get nauseated, but carbonated soft drinks quells it. And my work has suffered.

See, I wrote a to-do list this weekend with seven things on it. How much have I crossed off completely?

Two.

But, two others are ALMOST done (just waiting for another source to contact me, and someone to proof read the second). So, I was moderately productive which, given my current state, is some what a miracle.

Other than that, nothing much is new on my end. This week is going to be a very busy one, especially tomorrow, where I have two interviews, one TA meeting and a night class. Sounds like a barrel of monkeys, right?

And now, in my kina drug-induced delirium, here is a list of my five favourite TV shows.

Top Five Shows to Watch:
5) Grey's Anatomy - It's a drama that everyone can get into. Plus, hot doctors!
4) House M.D. - House is the guy you love to hate, simple as that
3) How I Met Your Mother - Three letters sum it up: NPH
2) Castle - Nathan Fillion is amazing and Stana Katic is Canadian!
1) The Big Bang Theory - Fun, smart, hilarious and filled to the brim with science

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home